수강후기

• 제목
    토익수강후기
  • 작성자
    관리자
    작성일시
    2020-08-20 17:03:04
    조회수
  • 전 위준성쌤 제자중한명입니다. 전 쌤이랑 알고지낸지 거의 오년이다되가네요 ㅎㅎ 전 쌤을 토익학원에서 처음으로 만났는데 그땐 RC파트 담당썜이었어요. 쌤덕분에 600초반이었던 제점수가 800중후반으로 올랐고 좀더공부했으면 아마 900까지도 가능했겠지만 그땐 영어에대한 열정이 많이없었어요. 전지금 독일에 와있는데 여기와서보니 확실히 더 영어의 중요성을 알게됬어요 대부분의 사람들은 영어를 할줄알고 특히나 잡을 구할때 영어실력을 요구하는곳도 꽤잇구요.
    사실 전 토익점수를 받고난후 영어공부를 게을리했는데 다시 영어공부를 해야했어요 그때 떠오른게 위준성쌤이었어요. 여기서도 많은 영어학원이있지만 글쎼요..전 제 20대 영어공부를 쌤이랑 했고 여러 학원도한국에서 다녀봤지만 쌤의 티칭 스킬과 자료는 그누구보다 좋다는걸 ,저한테 제일 잘 맞았다는걸 알고있어서 주저 않고 바로 연락했어요. 아마 많은 학생들이 저와 같은 생각을 하고 선생님과 수업을 하고 있을것같아요. 선생님과 지금 온라인 수업을 진행한지 4번째인데 제가 그동안 까먹었던 영어의감을 되살려주고계세요 ㅋㅋㅋ 썜이 단톡방에 올려주는 여러가지자료, 정말 도움많이되요. 진짜 핵심만 뽑아서 알려주시고 또 그 표현들이 제가 여기서 사람들과 영어로 대화할때 도움이 정말 많이되요. 예전엔 단순 시험점수를 따기위해 영어공부를 했더라면 이제는 자발적으로 영어를 열심히 공부하게되는것같아요. 글로벌시대에 우리가 살고 있는만큼 영어는 진짜 필수적으로 배워야해요!!
    어떻게 어디서부터 공부를 해야하는지, 내가 영어어디부분에 취약한지 등등 혼자힘으로는 공부하기 어려울때 누군가필요하잖아요 위준성썜을 찾으시면 되요(사이비같나요? 아니에요 fact입니다!)
    썜이 올려주는 자료, 정말 도움 많이되요 당장은 아니더라도 차곡차곡 꾸준히하는게 중요한것같아요 많은 시간을 투자하지 못하더라도 단톡방에있는 영어자료,청취녹음파일 시간날때마다 짬짬히 듣고 공부하고 그러한 작은 노력들이 정말 차곡차곡쌓여서 영어에 대한 자신감을 만들어주는 것같아요. 쌤은 항상 제말에 귀기울여주시고 가끔 영어때문에 좌절할때도 선생님의 열정을 보면 다시 힘이나기도해요.제 앞으로의 영어 journey 는 위준성쌤과 함께할거에요 쭉——!

Hi I’m one of 위준성’s students. I’ve known him since I was in University. We’ve known each other for around five years. I met him at a TOEIC institute located in 신촌.
    He was in charge of teaching TOEIC reading sessions at the time. Thanks to him I got a decent score in the TOEIC exam. I really liked the way he taught at the time. I currently live in Germany. A lot of people here speak English and I want to apply for a job that requires English proficiency. To be honest, I haven’t studied a lot of English after taking the TOEIC exam.
    Unfortunately, I forgot a lot of basic knowledge regarding English grammar, sentence structure, etc. So, I had to study English again in order to improve my English speaking, listening, and reading skills. It is really important for me to speak fluent English. Thus, I had to find someone who could teach me how to speak the language in a correct manner. 위준성 is the person who immediately came to my mind because he has been my favorite English teacher. I could have looked for another teacher or an English academy here in Germany, but I didn’t because I already knew that 위준성’s English teaching skills really suits me. Therefore, I decided to contact him for the first time in a while. Finally, we started our class via online. He accompanies me in my English journey. I merely studied English at one point simply because I had to submit a TOEIC score to a few companies as a job application requirement. I eventually came to realize the importance of English. We are from a global generation and English impacts all of our everyday lives. Thus, I became more eager to learn English compared to when I was in my early twenties.
    Until now, we had five sessions together. With each time that I study his materials, I’m getting more and more comfortable with listening to and speaking in English. I sincerely appreciate his high-quality English materials, which are really useful. His assignments that he assigns to us through his ‘Kakao’ groupchat are extremely beneficial. I highly recommend his materials and I assure you that they will help you improve your level of English. Trust and follow him and then you’ll ace every part of English.